22481VIC Certificate II in Work Education
This accredited course aims to develop student’s employment ready skills, knowledge and behaviours.
This course has three core units, one Health and Safety Unit and a choice of four electives.
- VU22574 Investigate job opportunities
- VU22575 Identify workplace expectations
- VU22576 Undertake a work placement
Health and Safety Unit
- SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
- VU21054 Develop written job application skills
- VU22577 Develop Independent travel skills
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- SIRXCOM001 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety