The Catalyst Employment Options (CEO) program is an exciting, comprehensive program to assist young people who are leaving school, and those aged up to 25 years, to skills in resourcing and applying for jobs. The CEO program is an intensive, two-year, individualised and practical approach to learning and skill development.
At the end of the program you will have:
- Completed two nationally accredited courses (22301VIC Certificate I in Transition Education and 22302VIC Certificate I in Work Education) plus SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (Food Handling)
- Participated in a number of vocational pre-employment workshops and training
- Received individual tutoring and work placement support
- Completed a number of ‘work tasters and formal work placements’
- Identified your career goals and built relevant work skills
- Become competent in resourcing and applying for jobs
If you have the School Leaver’s Employment Supports and/or Finding and Keeping a Job in your NDIS funding package, you can apply to be a participant in the Catalyst CEO program.