22302VIC Certificate I in Work Education
This Accredited Course aims to develop the skills and confidence of students who are interested in employment/volunteering options.
The course is delivered over a 12 month period offering seven core units and a choice of three electives.
- VU21772 Develop Personal Management Skills for Work
- VU21773 Participate in Vocational Activities
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to Health and Safety of Self and Others
- VU21775 Develop Interpersonal Communication Skills for the Workplace
- VU21771 Develop an Individual Vocational Plan with Support
- VU21774 Participate in Practical Placement with Support
- VU21664 Prepare for Employment
- VU21666 Participate in Job Seeking Activities
- ICTICT103 Use, Communicate and Search Securely on the Internet
- SIRXIND001 Work Effectively in a Service Environment
- VU21307 Work with Numbers and Money in Simple Familiar Situations